Take advantage of this red hot deal in this 2 bedroom 1 bathroom unit, sitting in a gated secure building at a quiet cul-de-sac location with huge lush green garden and entertainment area with communal BBQ & Gazebo.
This little gem could be the perfect start for any first home buyer or an ideal inclusion into any investor’s portfolio. Neat and tidy place with a balcony with breath taking view. It is conveniently located minutes away from local parks, schools, public transport, Balga TAFE, Mirrabooka Square Shopping Centre & Central Bus Depot and easy access to Reid Highway to get straight to the Beach (North Beach), airport or freeway to Perth City in 15 minutes with many more amazing features.
– Spacious Master bedroom with wardrobe.
– Generous sized second bedroom.
– Large bathroom with shower and facility for laundry.
– Open plan Living and Dinning area with downlights.
– Neat and tidy separate fully renovated Kitchen with ample bench space and cupboards with overlooking to living/dining area.
– Small secure & private complex for only 8 units.
– Designated undercover carport plus plenty of additional visitors car bays.
– Upper level so no issues with noise from above.
– Living space 76sqm plus balcony, perfect for outdoor BBQs.
– The end unit so it only has one common wall.
– Good sized separate Store Room on ground level.
– With many more extra features.
Please note, that the property is currently tenanted so you can start your income right away. Very nice and friendly tenants who can stay. This is a safe, secure and a very affordable lifestyle property, so don’t miss out!
For more information, please call Ahsan Hayat on 0410 900 548.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information in the marketing, Kreative Property Group will not be held liable for any errors in the typing of the information. Buyers are required to make their own investigations. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.