4 Banyoles Circuit, CHAMPION LAKES WA 6111
Without a doubt, this is one of the best family homes available. There is nothing like living in this spectacular Champions Lakes Estate, featuring an unmatched lifestyle at an unbeatable price. With Champions Lakes Rowing Facility right on your doorstep with cycle/running paths around the picturesque lake, making this an absolutely stunning place to live.
An exquisitely designed four-bedroom, two-bathroom home with a separate Formal Living/ Theater, Study & Activity room, built-in 2015, It’s not only beautiful to look at, it’s also practical to live here, with easy access to shopping centers, schools, medical centers, and more.
Furthermore, Tonkin Highway is easily accessible, making the airport, the city, and everything that much closer, quality, and a multitude of amenities. It is within walking distance of beautiful parks.This is a perfect opportunity for First Home Buyers, Upsizers or Investors as the property is currently tenanted.
– Master bedroom with walk in robe and private ensuite.
– 3 Spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes.
– Two well-appointed bathrooms.
– Open plan kitchen/dining/family area.
– Kitchen with Stone bench top, stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop and plenty of cupboards.
– Separate Formal Living/Theater room.
– Separate Study Room.
– Separate Activity Room.
– Ducted Evaporative Air Conditioning.
– Split System Air Conditioning in the Master Bedroom.
– Outdoor Alfresco Area for entertainment.
– Hot water system powered by gas.
– Two-car garage with roller door access to the backyard.
– Many more amazing features.
For more information or to view this property: Call Amninder Singh on 0433 879 166 or Harry Brar on 0423 086 255
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information in the marketing, Kreative Property Group will not be held liable for any errors in the typing of the information. Buyers are required to make their own investigations. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.