408/118 Goodwood Parade, BURSWOOD WA 6100
Completed in May 2019, this modern 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom near-new luxury apartment offers the amazing large wrap around balcony boasting breathtaking views overlooking the Perth CBD skyline, Crown Complex, Optus Stadium and the picturesque Swan River.
The Crest is located at the heart of the Burswood entertainment precinct with the vibrant Crown Perth literally at your doorstep featuring arrays of Restaurants, Casino, Nightlife, World-Class Theatre Shows and WA’s finest Accommodation including the 6-star rated Crown Towers Perth.
With the Burswood Train Station just 100m from your doorstep and easy walking and cycling distance to Optus Stadium, Matagarup Bridge which extend towards East Perth and the CBD, State Tennis Centre, Burswood Park and the Swan River, plus all the vibrant dining and entertainment options of the Victoria Park café strip, this is a lifestyle that will be the envy of your friends.
Striking in its design with its unique curved facade, unlike any other in Perth, The Crest is a showpiece of modern architecture and is unrivalled when it comes to quality. Here are just some of the amazing benefits you will enjoy as the lucky new owner of this resort-style luxury apartment offers premium amenities including:
Apartment Features Include:
• Biometric digital door lock system with secure fingerprint entry
• Smart home system & NBN Ready
• Three high-speed elevators for quick access
• Spacious master bedroom features floor to ceiling window, boasting a walk-in wardrobe and direct access onto balcony.
• Sophisticated bathroom/laundry with semi-frame-less clear glazed shower screens, designer chrome fittings, washer, integrated WC and quality floor to ceiling tiling
• Exemplary kitchen with designer cabinets, stone bench tops with SMEG appliances
• 2.8m high ceiling throughout with spacious lounge room offers high quality tiled flooring with large double glazed sliding door to the balcony
• Reverse-cycle air-conditioning system and LED lighting throughout
• Flyscreens provided to all opening windows and sliding doors
• TV points to living room and master bedroom
• Includes private door lock storage shed
• One secured car bay, plus plenty of visitor parking in secure gated undercover car park, also common electric car charging points
• Low strata fees is due to efficient services which are provided by a leading Strata Management Company
4th Floor RESIDENTS COMMUNAL AREA features Include:
• 15m LAP POOL + separate KID’S POOL – heated during winter
• BBQ Facilities with huge outdoor entertaining space
• Children’s dedicated wet and dry indoor play area plus a residents library with numerous sets of lounge with large TV
21st Floor Rooftop Terrace RESIDENTS COMMUNAL AREA features Include:
• Entertaining family and friends on the stunning ROOFTOP TERRACE, with incredible 360 degree views across the Perth city skyline and the beautiful Swan River, will provide the ultimate night out without even leaving home.
• ROOFTOP CINEMA, extensive outdoor lounge including resort-style cabana decks and herbal garden area for communal use
• Indoor Games Room + Pool Table
If these features haven’t already drawn you in this complex is also perfectly located a short distance to:
• 100m to Burswood Train Station – 1 stop away from Optus Stadium & 3 stops away from Perth City
• 3mins walk from Blasta Brewing Company
• 5mins walk from Crown Casino
• 6mins drive from Victoria Park Café Strip & dining precinct
• 8mins drive from Belmont Forum Shopping Centre
• 10mins drive from Perth CBD
• 12mins drive from Curtin University
• 12mins drive from Perth Airport Domestic
• 15mins drive from Perth International Airport
Whether you are an investor or seeking to call The Crest your home, this outstanding development offers fantastic opportunities either way.
For more information or call today for your private appointment to view – contact Amninder Singh 0433 879 166 or Steven Ang 0411 234 818