18 Dorset Street, HAYNES WA 6112
Near new home completed in 2016 on a generous 480 sqm block of land is now available for one very lucky family to Buy, move in and enjoy all of the quality and space it provides.
This 280+sqm home is packed with every conceivable extra you can imagine.
– King size Master bedroom with large custom walk-in robe and private en-suite.
– 3 very generous sized bedrooms all with mirrored sliding built-in robe.
– Large open plan family and meals area which overlooks back and side garden.
– Spacious study/music room with extra Internet/phone port.
– Kitchen with Stone bench tops with glass Splashback overlooking family room with huge walk-in pantry, 900mm oven, gas cooktop and dishwasher.
– Home theatre room with smart/concealed wiring.
– Kids Activity/Games area.
– Generously sized laundry with sliding door linen cupboard.
– LED downlights throughout the house.
– 2 x Split System Air Conditioning.
– Alfresco under the main roof for outdoor entertaining.
– Gas point in the Alfresco to enjoy BBQ with family & friends.
– Double garage with remote controlled lock-up roller door.
– Bosch Instantaneous hot water system.
– Huge fully brick-paved backyard for the children to run around and in-easy care garden beds with grown veggie plants.
– An artificial/Synthetic lawn in the front that will save you money on the water bills and more time to enjoy this beautiful home.
– House is NBN box installed & ready for use.
– Bus stop at the doorstep to connect to Armadale & Kelmscott stations.
– 800 meter’s to Haynes shopping centre.
– Walking distance to Xavier primary school & Dale Christian school.
– Short walk to Early learning centre child care facility.
– 3-4 mins drive to multi-million $$ shipwreck park for Full-family entertainment.
– Short drive to Armadale shopping precinct.
– Many more amazing features.
For more information or to view this property, call Amninder Singh on 0433 879 166.