7 Salisbury Avenue, SOUTH PERTH WA 6151
Situated on one of the best streets of South Perth, this beautiful home has been freshly painted throughout. The modern kitchen is complete with an island bench, gas cooktop, and dishwasher, overlooks 2nd living area, Wooden floors add a real touch of class. 3 great size bedrooms with built-in robes, spa bath in the main bathroom, evaporate air conditioning throughout. Fully enclosed yard with security gates, double remote lock up garage.
Relax in the below-ground pool or take a stroll down to the South Perth foreshore. This beautiful home is located within walking distance to Wesley College and close to South Perth Foreshore, Meadowvale Shopping Centre, Angelo & Mends Streets shopping precincts, public transport at your doorstep. Minutes away from Optus Stadium, CBD, freeways, sporting facilities, private and state schools.
– Three bedrooms with built-in robes
– Two well appointed bathrooms
– Spa bath
– Modern and funky kitchen with entertainers island bench & cupboard space, stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop and dishwasher.
– Ducted Evaporative air conditioning
– Large dining area
– Timber floors
– Second meals area or study area
– Security gate with fully enclosed front yard
– Undercover veranda
– Lock up garage for two cars plus ample parking for more
– Fully renovated below ground swimming pool with LED Lights (Currently under repair and will be ready very soon)
– Fully manicured Gardens & lawns. (Gardening & Lawn mowing is included in the rent)
*** Pets considered on application***
WANT TO APPLY?
Follow these easy instructions!
1. Go to https://www.kreativepg.com.au
2. Click Renting
3. Properties for Lease. Find the property you wish to apply for and view the page
4. Scroll down the page you will see the “Apply for this Property” button, tap and follow the prompts.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information in the marketing, Kreative Property Group will not be held liable for any errors in the typing of the information. Tenants are required to make their own investigations. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.